Since its creation in 2005, Vohitra’s team has adapted to environmental and economic context in Madagascar about waste treatment. After dealing with the requests of Antananarivo township surroundings, Vohitra continued to develop the process of industrial waste among the SME/SMI. Today Vohitra activities focus on:
- composting: the quality of Vohitra’Compost is appreciated by the farmers as well as by the ordinary persons
- the composting of sewage sludge
- services that cater to industrial free zones in the treatment of process waste and special waste
- the recycling of Electrical and Electronic Waste (WEEE)
- the consulting in the integrated waste management for communities
With his strong experience abroad and in Madagascar, our versatile team meets your needs by offering you adapted solutions to your local economy while preserving the environment. Our site at Ambolotara-Mahatsinjo, in the Analamanga region, is composed of different platforms for the treatment of different types of waste. Secure and constantly monitored, it respects the MECIE decree and has authorization delivered by ONE (Office National de l’Environnement) to process and store wastes.